Saturday, September 29, 2007

update on my job responsibilities

Aspects of my job has evovled over time to the point where I should record them for you: I have taken additional responsibilities in order to help move forward a company high priority project. My standard responsbilities include building fixed income research data infrastructure, doing credit analysis for financial companies, and facilitating releasing routine research reports. Yet, another research department chose me to carry out a high priority project because I have the right expertise and skillset. The project was to use custodian data to seek research opportunities with regard to FI pricing, liquidity, and flows so that the company could develop new services benefiing customers. In the new project, I was not simply following the orders, but also actively contibuted my ideas for problem solving and exploring new research directions. It was rewarding to find my ideas accepted and acted on. If further opportunities arise, please consider that I contribute to two research teams and will put in whatever time and effort requried to do a good job in both areas.

No comments: